• To provide first level support to existing clients and to carry out daily health check of systems
• To provide system and application support
• To handle deployment of system modules
• Proactively follow up technical issues and incidents
• To assist clients to participate HKEx Market Rehearsal and to perform system tests
• Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
• Knowledge in MS SQL Server, MS Windows administrative and configuration
• Knowledge and experience in trading solutions, equity/futures trading rules of HK and China is preferable
• Analytical, creative mind and able to work under pressure
• Responsible, good interpersonal skill and good team player
• Good command of both written and spoken Mandarin/English is preferable
Join us to work in a Hong Kong listed leading Fintech company!
For application, please email your detailed resume and expected salary to HR Department:
Hong Kong: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel only. Information provided will be used for the purpose of employment application to eBroker Systems Limited and will be destroyed within 6 months from the date of receipt.